Friday, January 29, 2010

January Thank You Note Card


My friend was blog surfing and found this {card} on Becky Roberts blog (a fabulous stamper) and sent me the link. This is a blog I also visit, but I hadn't seen this yet. I loved it and made a bunch the very next day. I'm using them as "thank yous" for January orders.
.
This is a note card (like stationary) and only a front with plenty of writing space. I love using the FREE Scallop Trim Border Punch. This was my first time to use the new XL Bird Punch for the Occasions Mini Catalog. I lightly sponged the edges of the bird and wing with a slightly darker ink to show definition. So cute! And quick.
.
Recipe: Stamp Sets: Thank You Kindly, Vintage Vogue. Card Stock: chocolate chip, very vanilla, pretty in pink, old olive, sending love specialty. Ink: chocolate chip, pretty in pink, rose romance. Accessories: dimensionals. Tools: perfect polka-dot impressions folder, big shot, xl bird punch, scallop trim border punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails