Monday, January 18, 2010

January 2010 Stamp-A-Stack #1



This past Friday and Saturday were Stamp-A-Stack workshops. Everyone makes 2 each of 4 different cards. I had a nice turn out and I think everyone was pleased with their creations. It was a great opportunity for me to introduce some products from our new Occasions Mini Catalog and Sale-A-Bration brochure.
.
This is the first card we made. I usually like the first card to be fairly simple and call it our "warm up" card. As you know, I like elaborate cards with lots of layers and embellishments as well as clean and simple cards. This definitely falls into the CAS category. I always find great CAS cards on the Artfeltimpressions blog. This card was {here}.
.
Recipe: Stamp Set: With All My Heart. Card Stock: real red, pretty in pink, very vanilla. Ink: real red, pretty in pink: Accessories: vanilla satin ribbon, silver brad, dimensionals. Tools: trio flower punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails