Monday, January 11, 2010

Cake On a Pedestal

For information about my January Stamp-A-Stack, click {here}.



One more "On a Pedestal" card. It's the last one with this color combination that I found here.
.
I'm heading out for the grocery store because that's what I do on Monday mornings and we need things. They are calling for more snow this afternoon, so I hope 1/2 of Middletown is not also on their way to Kroger to stock up because they think they won't get back out until spring.
.
Recipe: Stamp Sets: On a Pedestal, Hugs & Wishes. Card Stock: chocolate chip, regal rose, so saffron, whisper white. Stamp Pad: chocolate chip, regal rose. Markers: crushed curry, regal rose. Accessories: dimensionals, 5/8" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon. Tools: swiss dot embossing folder, big shot, photo corners punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails