Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Birthday Gift Card Holder



I needed to make a card to hold a gift card for a sweet young girl's birthday. This is what I came up with. It's the same style we made at Christmas time, just different decorating. It fits in the open end envelope. I had to cover part of the envelope with the card because I had already addressed it when I remembered to take a picture. Aren't the "celebrate" postage stamps fun? I keep a sheet just for birthday and congratulations cards.
.
Recipe: Stamp Set: Bitty Birthday. Card Stock: rose red, bashful blue, whisper white, so saffron dsp. Ink: black staz-on. Markers: rose red, so saffron, bashful blue. Accessories: 1/4" white grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, white gel pen. Punches: scallop circle, 1-3/8" circle.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails