Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Peace Keeper Cards


I wanted to make gifts for some of the men that I serve with at church. There aren't too many paper crafts that I think would appeal to men. Several months ago, I read on {this} blog that she was putting together packs of cards for guys. She called them something like Survival Packs.

Using that idea, I put packs of 6 cards together and called them "Peace Keeper Cards". I used clear plastic boxes that I found online that are perfect size for A2 cards. I included 6 different cards: birthday, anniversary, mother's day, valentine's day, just because, and I'm sorry. On the computer, I typed a card-sized note explaining, explaining that these cards could be used throughout the year to help them maintain marital bliss (keep the peace).

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails