Monday, December 28, 2009

Our 2009 Christmas Card


This was our Christmas card for this year. It has lots of layers and details. Below the ribbon, there's a strip of swiss dot dry embossing. And I put clear rhinestones or glitter domes in the center of the swirls on the Christmas tree.
I mailed our cards (all 97) on Tuesday, December 15. I know one couple in Cincinnati (less than an hour away) received theirs the following Monday, my brother in Indiana (1+ hour away) received his from his neighbor on Christmas Eve, and our daughter (15 minutes away) still hasn't received theirs. That's kind of frustrating. Next year, I'm mailing earlier. Well, at least that's my plan for now ...
.
Recipe: Stamp Set: Snow Swirled. Card Stock: mellow moss, always artichoke, whisper white. Ink: mellow moss, always artichoke. Accessories: mellow moss taffeta ribbon, dimensionals, rhinestones (non SU). Tools: ticket corner punch, big shot, cuttle bug swiss dot border embossing folder .

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails