Tuesday, December 29, 2009

On a Pedestal #1

My mom bought the stamp set "On a Pedestal" a couple of months ago. She hadn't used it and didn't have ideas. So I offered to ink it up for her and make some samples for her before she heads south for the winter. This set was not on my list of favorites because I hadn't seen much done with it that I liked. Well, after searching online and bonding with her set, I've changed my mind. I love some of the cards I've made and will be ordering my own stamp set. Come back each day to see what I've made - I bet you'll want it, too. :0)
.
For this card, I found one creative and generous stamper that created a set of cards using the same color combinations. It's so pretty! I duplicated all of her cards and will be sharing them with you.
.
Recipe: Stamp Sets: On a Pedestal, Short & Sweet, On Your Birthday. Card Stock: chocolate chip, regal rose, so saffron, whisper white. Ink: chocolate chip, crushed curry & regal rose markers. Accessories: 1/4" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals. Tools: eyelet border punch, modern label punch, big shot, texturz plate, movers & shaper punch window die.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails