Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Delightful Ornament

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. I know I had blog posts since then, but they were scheduled. So this is my first "live" post in a while. In the past week, besides Thanksgiving, Christmas shopping and decorating and lots of family time, I got 2 new computers (a desktop and an adorable red, mini notebook. With new operating systems, Internet browser and software, I have much to learn! I did install the Stampin' Up! My Digital Software in hopes of making new blog banners. We'll see .... I'm not much of a computer geek, but fortunately I have a good friend that is.
.
OK, on with the card. More Christmas. I go back and forth between traditional and non-traditional. I like them both. I found this card {here} at artfeltimpressions - great blog. I made it for a workshop, but wound up not using it.
.
Recipe: Stamp Sets: Delightful Decorations, Teeny Tiny Wishes. Card Stock: chocolate chip, real red, old olive, whisper white. Ink: old olive, chocolate chip, real red. Accessories: chocolate chip taffeta ribbon, silver brad, dimensionals. Tools: ornament punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails