Saturday, December 12, 2009

Best Wishes Snowflakes


Today is my monthly Stamp Club day with my mom and 2 other friends. We each prepare a project to share. This is the card I'm sharing. It's kind of whimsical, yet pretty. I used the same snowflake for all of the circles. It's interesting how punching them different sizes gave them a different look. Of course, I had to add glitter to the center of each snowflake. I CASEd this card from page 64 of the SU 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog. I use this stamp set (Best Wishes & More) quite a bit. You can check out other projects {here}. I just remembered more that I made and haven't posted. You'll need to stop back to see them :0)
.
I probably should take a break from all of the "snow" cards I've been making. If we get a blizzard, I might get blamed.
.
Recipe: Stamp Set: Best Wishes & More. Card Stock: bashful blue, certainly celery, whisper white. Ink: bashful blue, certainly celery. Accessories: 1/4" bashful blue grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals. Tools: paper pierce and mat pack. Circle Punches: 1-3/4", 1-3/8", 1-1/4", 1" 3/4".



No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails