Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Thanksgiving Pumpkin

One more Thanksgiving card for you. This is a really fun way to use punches. The pumpkin is made using 3 wide ovals. I lightly sponged the edges with chocolate chip ink to add depth and definition. The stem is made from the word window punch. And the leaves are punched from the five-petal flower and then run through the crimper.
.
.
Recipe: Stamp Sets: Holiday Best, Priceless. Card Stock: kiwi kiss, chocolate chip, whisper white, pumpkin pie. Ink: chocolate chip. Accessories: 5/8" kiwi kiss grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals. Punches: wide oval, word window, 5-petal flower. Tools: sponge wedge, crimper.
.
.
*Note* I hope to keep up with my regular stamping. But since I have 75+ Christmas cards to make and it's already November, I'm not too sure how that will work out. But please check back daily for projects - - you just never know.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails