Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Taken with Teal Ornament

Taken Teal is not a color I would normally reach for to make a Christmas card, but I like this one. The Holiday Lounge Designer Paper is pretty retro and features a lot of prints with teal. It has inspired a lot of neat cards out in blogland like {this} one. Sometimes, different is fun! Don't you think?
.
I wasn't paying close enough attention when taking a picture of this card and I didn't capture the texture in the white background. I used one of the Stampin' Up! texture plates and it added just the right touch to a simple card.
.
Recipe: Stamp Sets: Delightful Decorations, Four Christmas. Card Stock: whisper white, taken with teal, holiday lounge dsp. Ink: taken with teal. Accessories: silver cord, dimensionals, silver brad, texture plate. Tools: big shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails