Friday, November 6, 2009

Smiling Jack-O-Lanterns


I'm sorry I am so late in posting this card. After I mailed them all out, I realized that I had forgotten to take a picture. Erica was kind enough to mail theirs back to me. On the inside, I stamped a tall jack-o-lantern (on white cardstock), added a strip of black cardstock and stamped a sentiment.
.
I thought this card was so cute. It makes me think of someone in one of those amusement park or mall photo booths making faces at the camera and then walking out with a strip of photos.
.
Recipe: Stamp Sets: Carved & Candlelit, Sanded, Be Happy (all retired). Card Stock: old olive, basic black, whisper white. Ink: old olive, pumpkin pie, basic black. Accessories: dimensionals. Punches: 1-1/4" circle, 1-3/8 circle, spiral.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails