Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Simple Christmas Pine


I'm sorry for my long absence. But, as I warned, I did get 25 more Christmas cards made (they are pretty involved). That's 100 finished and just 25 more to do! Last night, I started our Thanksgiving cards. I also designed all my of projects for my Stamp-A-Stack coming up this weekend and started on the December Stamp-A-Stack. And I've done a little rearranging in my stamping area. I finally got up the nerve to try a decor element. Once I order it, wait for it and apply it, I will post pictures.
.
Today's card is similar to {this} Halloween card I posted a few weeks ago. I saw both of them on {this} blog. It is so simple, but soooo pretty. I know I've said it before, but this ribbon is great to work with!
.
Recipe: Stamp Sets: Autumn Days, Teeny Tiny Wishes. Card Stock: very vanilla. Ink: chocolate chip. Markers: chocolate chip, old olive. Accessories: dimensionals, 1-1/4" striped grosgrain old olive ribbon. Punch: 1-1/2" circle.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails