Sunday, November 22, 2009

Hostess Thank-You




We were invited to friends' home for dinner. After some arm twisting, our hostess only relented to let me bake cookies for the kids. Since she is getting hooked on stamping and card making, I decided to put a little hostess gift together for her.
.
I found this gift on {here}. Becky Roberts is amazing with 3D projects. So much so that she sells patterns and tutorials. (This one was a freebie). This is an exact copy - why mess with such a great design? I am not so great at 3D projects, but I think this turned out pretty well. I do need more practice working with acetate, however - it's so hard to see the score lines.
.
The box and divider are separate pieces and they slide into an acetate sleeve. There are 2 each of 2 different 3x3 gift cards. The center holds 3 Hershey Nuggets candies wrapped in designer paper.
.
Recipe: Stamp Set: Delightful Decorations. Card Stock: real red, soft suede, whisper white, Christmas Cocoa dsp. Ink: real red, soft suede. Accessories: red gingham ribbon, white organdy ribbon, dimensionals, silver cord, 1/2 pearls (non SU). Tools: ornament punch, scor-pal.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails