Thursday, October 1, 2009

To the Nines with Stars



Hi.

I needed to make a "guy" birthday card. I had seen a similar card on this blog, then this CASE of it on another blog which is the one I decided to CASE. At first, I wasn't too sure about the sage shadow card stock. It does match the To the Nines Specialty Paper, but it's not too masuline. I do, however, like the finished card. It seems like a lot of the manly cards I make feature stars. I have another new one to share soon and it also has stars. Hmmm...

I hope your day is a good one!

Tawnya

Recipe: Stamp Set: Think Happy Thoughts. Card Stock: chocolate chip, sage shadow, very vanilla, To The Nines specialty paper. Ink: chocolate chip, sage shadow. Accessories: silver brads, star brads, chocolate chip 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals. Punches: small star, 5/8" circle, 3/4" circle, 1-1/4" circle, 1-3/8" circle.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Your manly cards feature stars because your man is such a star!

Related Posts with Thumbnails