Friday, October 9, 2009

Tent Topper Dasher Card





Hello.
.
Yesterday was dark, rainy and cold and Jeff had to work. Perfect time for me to iron, make our Halloween cards or do some ebay listings. Did I do any of those things? No - I made 2 more Christmas/winter cards. I'm so bad.
.
This was my first time to make a tent topper card. I actually kind of like it. This card was the push I needed to give it a try. The inside looks so pretty. Being square makes it unigue. Because the scallop circle extends over the square, the overall card dimensions are standard size to fit in the A2 envelope. The Dasher stamp certainly is taking cards away from the traditional Christmas colors.
.
If you don't see me back for a couple of days, you will know I'm lost in the pile of ironing.
.
Have a nice day!
Tawnya
.
Recipe: Stamp Sets: Dasher, Teeny Tiny Wishes, Patterned Pines. Card Stock: chocolate chip, close to cocoa, whisper white. Ink: chocolate chip. Accessories: chocolate chip taffeta ribbon, dimensionals. Tools: nestabilities, big shot, large oval punch, scallop oval punch, snowflake embossing folder (non SU)

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails