Saturday, October 10, 2009

Shimmery Anniversary


Hello.
.
Yesterday was my parents' 55th wedding anniversary. Isn't that awesome?! Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad!
.
This is the card I made for them. I saw it in the Stampin' Success magazine for demonstrators and couldn't wait to make one. After stamping on the bermuda bay cardstock, I sponged it (and the melon mambo heart, too) with Frost White Shimmer Paint.
.
Have a terrific weekend! I think the sun is finally starting to peek out. Yay!
Tawnya
.
Recipe: Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs, Teeny Tiny Wishes. Card Stock: sahara sand, melon mambo, bermuda bay, crushed curry, old olive textured. Ink: old olive, versamark. Accessories: spiral clip (non SU), 1/4" old olive grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals frost white shimmer paint. Tools: mat pack, paper piercer, full heart punch, heart to heart punch, sponge dauber.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails