Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Pretty Sympathy Card



Hi.

The other day I shared that I needed to replenish my stash of Sympathy cards. Here's one I just finished up. I found it on one of my favorite blogs to visit: Simple and Sincere. This card is so beautiful, but I hope it stays in my stash for a very long time.

I colored the rubber stamp with my Stampin' Up! markers to get the 3 different colors on one image. I used the "Thoughts and Prayers" stamp set. It has a few very nice sentiments. I won't stamp one on the inside until it's time to use it - that way maybe I can match it to the recipient a little better.

Have a terrific day! Tawnya

Recipe: Stamp Set: Thoughts and Prayers. Card Stock: rich razzleberry, whisper white, old olive, cottage wall designer series paper. Ink Pad: rich razzleberry. Markers: rich razzleberry, orchid opulence, old olive. Accessories: whisper white satin ribbon, dimensionals. Tools: mat pack, paper piercer.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails