Saturday, October 24, 2009

Praying for You...


Hi there.
.
My supply of Thinking of You, Praying for You, and Sympathy cards is severely depleted. Although I enjoy making all cards, it's sad that I've used so many of these this past year. It is great to have them on hand to send them quickly, so I am working to restock my stash. This is the first card (found here). I love it! It's feminine without being too futzy (let's pretend that's a real word - I learned it from my mom). Like I said in yesterday's post - this wide ribbon is awesome and so fun to work with.
.
Enjoy your weekend. I hope to squeeze some stamping into mine.
Tawnya
.
Recipe: Stamp Set: Thoughts and Prayers. Card Stock: sahara sand, old olive, chocolate chip, pink pirouette dsp, very vanilla. Ink: chocolate chip. Accessories: old olive 1-1/4" striped grosgrain ribbon, linen thread, dimensionals. Tools: eyelet border punch, 1/16" hole punch, large oval punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails