Saturday, October 3, 2009

Happy World Card Making Day


Today is World Card-Making Day!
.
Naturally, I spent the morning stamping cards. My stamping buddies and I stamped at Mom's house. This is the card that I took for everyone to make. (I found it here). I think the colors are great for this time of year without being traditional organge/brown. Not everyone needed 4 anniversary cards so we used a variety of greetings from the Teeny Tiny Wishes stamp set.
.
After my nap, I think I will go back to stamping. It is a holiday afterall, so it probably wouldn't be right for me to do chores or anything like that. :0)
.
Have a terrific weekend!
Tawnya
.
Recipe: Stamp Sets: Baroque Motifs, Teeny Tiny Wishes. Card Stock: so saffron, whisper white, chocolate chip. Ink: old olive, so saffron, chocolate chip. Accessories: dimensionals, 5/8" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon. Punches: word window, large oval, lace scallop edge.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails