Friday, October 23, 2009

Cutest Pumpkin Patch




Hello
.
It is so much later in the day than I normally post. I made this card this morning before meeting a friend for lunch. We stayed and chatted longer than I expected we would. In case you ever wondered if the servers at Olive Garden refill your drinks for 4 hours, the answer is "no!". Once your bill is paid, you are cut off.
.
Anyway, back to the card. I just got my new Pumpkin Patch Stamp Set (yes, I did need it). Don't overlook this set - it can be used for more than just pumpkins. I copied this card from the Holiday Mini Catalog. I think it is so cute!! It is cuter in person than in the book and my picture. If I hadn't already finished my cards to mail to family/friends, this would be it. Maybe next year ...
.
This is only my second card to use the new wide ribbon. I love it!!! It is very soft and easy to work with. You will be seeing more of it soon.
.
Click {here} to see more Halloween Cards on my blog.
.
See you soon!
Tawnya
.
Recipe: Stamp Set: Pumpkin Patch. Card Stock: pumpkin pie, elegant eggplant, old olive, whisper white. Ink: basic black, pumpkin pie, old olive. Accessories: orange brad, dimensionals, 1-1/4" pumpkin pie grosgrain ribbon. Tools: SAMJ, scallop border punch.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails