Friday, September 4, 2009

Shopping Bag Thank You


Hi.

A friend of mine recently attended Stampin' Up!'s annual convention. She bought this reusable shopping bag and mailed it to me. Isn't is so cute?! It's more fun to carry in out of stores than the black Kroger bags I take everywhere. Of course I do have tons of thank-you cards in stock but she reads my blog so I wanted to make one she hadn't seen before. Then I stumbled onto this card and knew it was the one. It's a great match to the bag. I know my picture is dark, but it captures the dimension - in a photo with the flash, you can't tell that the circles are popped up.


Kyle will be home for the first weekend since he moved to school. And I also have to work on refreshments for a fast approaching reception at church. So if I don't post for a few days - I hope your holiday weekend is fun and safe!

Tawnya

Recipe: Stamp Sets: Circle Circus, Thank You Kindly. Card Stock: whisper white, crushed curry, dusty durango. Ink: crushed curry, dusty durango. Accessories: 1/2" crushed curry polka-dot grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals. Punches: 1" circle, 1-1/4" square.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails