Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Regional Meeting Swap Cards


Hello!
.
This past Friday, I attended a Stampin' Up! Regional Meeting in Cincinnati. I really enjoyed it and was so impressed with the company. We got to see so many ideas and demonstrations that I couldn't hold them all in my mind. We were given a new stamp set and project ideas and materials. Occasionally they would call stamping break and we would work while we chatted. One thing that usually happens at such gatherings is demonstrators "swap" card fronts with one another. I had decided to not participate then was talked into last minute. I had to come up with an original idea. I broke out my new Serene Snowflake Stamp Set anddesigned these. I couldn't decide which color arrangement I liked better, so I made 20 of each.


Have a great day!

Tawnya

Recipe: Stamp Set: Serene Snowflakes. Card Stock: real red, soft suede, whisper white. Ink: whisper white craft, real red. Accessories: white taffeta or real red 1/4" grosgrain ribbon. Punches: 1-1/4" circle, 1-3/8" circle, scallop circle, scallop edge.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails