Saturday, September 12, 2009

Preschool Bugs & Kisses


Hello
.
My grandson, Will, starts preschool Tuesday. He's just 3-1/2. He's adorable and can be very charming when he wants to be; when he's comfortable. We've never been able to leave him in a classroom at church, so I am nervous about this. I have a feeling, Erica will go on to her classes with Will wrapped around her leg. I hope she packs fruit snacks and matchbox cars in her backpack.
This is the card I'm mailing to Will today to let him know whe love him and we want him to have fun at school (and to be a good boy). I probably should be sending cards to his teachers - or cash.
.
Have a fabulous weekend!
Tawnya
.
Recipe: Stamp Set: Bugs & Kisses. Card Stock: whisper white, old olive, chocolate chip. Ink: old olive, chocolate chip. Tools: 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" circle punches, paper piercer, mat pack.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails