Friday, September 18, 2009

First Falling Leaves

Hi there!
.
Fall is almost here. Are you looking forward to these colors? I love the sights and smells of fall, but I know what's just around the corner.
.
A couple of weeks ago, I designed fall cards for the September Stamp-A-Stack (tonight and tomorrow). This is one of my choices. It's easy enough for all levels of stamping but still has enough "wow" factor. I really like it, but I like the original better and was I afraid I wouldn't be able to get enough Dusty Durango ribbon quickly enough. Maybe another time ... or for my personal use. Come back next week to see the cards that made the final cut for the SAS.
.
The greeting on this card is from the Falling Leaves stamp set and reads, "Happy Thanksgiving , happy Fall, happy Blessings to one and all."
.
Have a great weekend!
Tawnya

Recipe: Stamp Sets: Autumn Days, Falling Leaves. Card Stock: dusty durango, soft suede, crushed curry, very vanilla. Ink: dusty durango, crushed curry, soft suede. Accessories: soft suede 1/2" grosgrain polka-dot ribbon.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails