Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Build-A-Bear Sleepover

Hello

I hope your holiday weekend was everything you wanted it to be!

My granddaughter, Emma, started 1st grade a couple of weeks ago. She and her Kindergarten best friend, Gracie, are in the same class and picked up where they left off in the spring. Emma got to have Gracie over for her first sleepover Friday. They were both so excited! Emma loves Build-A-Bears, so when I saw this card, I knew I had to make one for her. I'm mailing it today. I think she'll like it. Wouldn't this make the cutest sleepover invitation?

Starting September 1, Stampin' Up! teamed up with Build-A-Bear (BAB) workshops. The new Holiday Occasions Mini Catalog showcases a line of products that includes stamp sets, dies and designer papers. Check it out here.

For my card, I used the Top Note Die to make the sleeping bag. I folded over the top piece to look like a sleeping bag top. I just love 2-sided paper! I cut the bottom top note piece in 1/2 so I can use the other 1/2 for another sleeping bag. The bear's top is pieced using paper from the same paper pack as the sleeping bag; Pawsitively Prints. I didn't attach the bear down, so Emma can pull her out and play with her.

Have a great week!
Tawnya

Recipe: Stamp Set: Beary Nice Wishes. Card Stock: old olive, creamy caramel, close to cocoa, chocolate chip, pretty in pink, real red, pawsitively prints designer paper. Ink: basic grey. Accessories: whisper white taffeta ribbon. Dies: Top Note Bigz Die, Beary Essentials Bigz Die, Beary Girl Sizzlits Die. Big Shot.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails