Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Build-A-Bear Birthdays


Hi.
.
My granddaughter, Emma, spent last weekend with us. She is going to go to two birthday parties next weekend. Being the good grandma that I am, I offered to make her friends' birthday cards with my new Build-A-Bear Workshop stamps (and hoped she would accept). She said yes, so I asked if she wanted the bear holding a balloon or a gift bag. If you look at the cards, you can tell her answer.
.
I didn't get around to making them until just before my whole crew showed up wanting dinner. So I made them hurridly, but I still think they are pretty cute. I stamped part of the bear stamp on the new Pawsitively Prints Designer Series Paper and cut out the dress and pieced it on the bear. I also stamped the balloon and present twice, colored them, cut them out and popped them up.
.
Thanks for stopping by.
Tawnya
.
Recipe: Stamp Sets: Beary Best Friends and Beary Nice Wishes. Card Stock: creamy caramel, whisper white, pretty in pink, pawsitively prints dsp. Ink: black staz-on. Accessories: copics markers, pretty in pink taffeta ribbon, dimensionals.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails