Thursday, August 13, 2009

Pink or Green?


Hello!
.
I just received an order of new stamp sets which means it's time to try to clean out some old sets that are retired and/or never used. I came across this stamp set "Wow Flowers". It is not retired, but I haven't used it very much. To justify letting it take up cabinet space, I decided to try to make a few cards with it. First I made the pink one that I had found here. I changed the colors from retired to current In-Colors. Even though I LOVE the pink/orange colors, I wanted to try blue/green (I haven't yet bonded with the new Bermuda Bay color). I like the Melon Mambo better, but the Bermuda Bay is still a keeper. What do you think?
.
Stay tuned for more Wow Flowers. See you tomorrow.
Tawnya

.
Recipe: Stamp Set: Wow Flowers. Card Stock: whisper white. Ink: melon mambo, dusty durango, bermuda bay, garden green. Accessories: melon mambo polka dot grosgrain ribbon, bermuda bay polka dot grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, clear rhinestone circle brads. Tools: 1" circle punch, paper piercer, mat pack.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails