Thursday, August 20, 2009

Last Wow Birthday

Hi.
I couldn't put this stamp set away after making a pink card, then not a masculine one. So, here it is. When I first saw this designer paper, I did not care much for it. Now that I've used it (and it's retired), I love it. It is brighter in person - I think I have too much light in my photos. I also missed the dimension - the circles are popped up. Anyway, I don't think this card is too manly to send to a guy. And I think it's great going into fall. I'll be making more!
Have a happy day!
Tawnya

Recipe: Stamp Set: Wow Flowers. Card Stock: so saffron, more mustard, pacific point, kiwi kiss, chocolate chip, good morning sunshine dsp. Ink: kiwi kiss, chocolate chip, pacific point, more mustard. Accessories: dimensionals, gold rhineston brad. Punches: 1-1/4" & 1-3/8" circles.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails