Saturday, August 8, 2009

Colorful Trio


Hello and Happy Weekend!
.
I'm pleased with how this card turned out. It has a lot of texture and a lot of color without being bold. I CASED this one, and added one of my new polka dot ribbons to go along with the emobssing.
.
As much as I hate to do this, I'm going to put my Trendy Trees stamp set away for awhile and pull out another to play with. Before I can even do that, I need to plan the cards for my next Stamp-A-Stack coming up on August 22.
.
Have a terrific weekend. See you Monday (hopefully).
Tawnya

Recipe: Stamp Set: Trendy Trees. Card Stock: whisper white, old olive, brocade blue. Ink: chocolate chip, old olive, brocade blue, dusty durango. Accessories: spiral clip (Hobby Lobby), dusty durango polka dot grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals. Tools: big shot, cuttlebug swiss dot embossing folder, stamp-a-ma-jig.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails