Saturday, August 29, 2009

Circle Circus Thank You

Good Morning and Happy Weekend!
.
Have you noticed that I really like my circle stamps? They are just so versatile. And since they work well with punches, they make it easy to add dimension to a card. It's hard to tell in the photo, but I also raised the rectangular panel on this card. My inspiration came from here. It's clean without being too plain.
.
I hope your weekend is great. Emma is spending the weekend here and can't wait to show me her new swimming skills. She told me that her "head can swim underwater now, too!".
.
Tawnya

Recipe: Stamp Sets: Circle Circus, Thank You Kindly. Card Stock: basic black, whisper white. Ink: basic black, crushed curry, bermuda bay. Accessories: 1/4" black grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals. Punch: 7/8" circle.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails