Friday, August 28, 2009

Circle Circus in Curry

Hi!
.
I feel a little better today. Kyle left a few things at home that I really think he needed so we drove to Miami University yesterday. We went to dinner and he took us on a tour of the new Farmer School of Business. WOW - that is an incredible building!
.
I showed you 2 cards from my last Stamp-A-Stack, using the Circle Circus stamp set. While playing with those new stamps, I made a few other cards. Here's another. I found the original here. I don't think I would've put these colors together on my own, but I love the finished card. I think they will make good fall notes.
Even though I've been showing cards from my SAS, I have still be stamping this week. While watching the season finale of Royal Pains last night, I finished another 25 Christmas cards. 50 down, 75 to go!
.
Enjoy your Friday!
Tawnya

Recipe: Stamp Set: Circle Circus, Razzle Dazzle (sentiment). Card Stock: crushed curry, rich razzleberry, soft suede. Ink: crushed curry, rich razzleberry, soft suede. Accessories: crushed curry 1/2" polka-dot grosgrain ribbon. Punch: 1" circle.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails