Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Welcome to Your New Home

I saw a card like this last summer and thought it was really cute. So I made some even though I didn't need them at the time. Sometimes I can't make a card spur of the moment when needed, so it's nice to have them made up ahead of time. However, there have been times when I've gone to pull out a previously made card and no longer like it. Fortunately, that was not the case this time. I am mailing two of these today; to a friend that just closed on a house and friends that moved this past weekend.

I hope the rest of your day is wonderful!
Tawnya

Recipe: Stamp Set: Hugs & Wishes, Neighborhood Jumbo Wheel. Card Stock: kraft, chocolate chip, garden green, bashful blue, whisper white. Ink: black cartridge, close to cocoa, bashful blue, real red, garden green. Accessories: blue gingham ribbon. Tools: aqua painter, scallop edge punch, jumbo wheel handle.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails