Thursday, July 30, 2009

Triple Hearts with In-Colors





Hello!
.
I just saw this card last week and loved it. That was before I knew the deal of the week is the Heart-to-Heart Punch (from $15.95 to $10.99 though 7/31/09). So what a perfect time to share it with you.
.
I popped up the largest and smallest hearts over the stamped word "heart". For continuity and a splash of color, I adhered the medium heart to the inside panel. This card took me all of 5 minutes to make.
.
I've also been dipping into the new in-colors. I used 3 of them on this card; Soft Suede, Melon Mambo and Crushed Curry. I wasn't crazy about them when I first saw them. Now that I've made several cards with them, I love them! Trusting Stampin' Up!, I figured that would happen.
.
I did so much stamping last week and weekend, that I had enough samples ready to share with you for this whole week. So for the past 3 days, I have been working on my Christmas cards and I just finished the first 25 last night! Yippee! Just 125 to go.
Have a great day!
Tawnya
.
Recipe: Stamp Set: Heard from the Heart. Card Stock: soft suede, crushed curry, melon mambo, whisper white. Ink: melon mambo. Accessories: melon mambo polka dot grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals. Punch: heart-to-heart.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails