Friday, July 10, 2009

Strawberry Season


"Tart & Tangy" is a fun stamp set for summer. There are just 4 stamps in the set; strawberry, apple, cherries & citrus slice. I bought this set for my mom for Christmas and made several samples and then bought the accessories for her to duplicate them. My stamp set hadn't seen ink since and summer is half over {sob}. So I've been playing with it here and there the past week and love the sunny cards!
The clean and simple (CAS) look of this card appealed to me. Plus, blue is my favorite color, so it's a winner for me. I hand-cut out the strawberry and popped it up on the tag.

I hope your day is fun!
Tawnya

P.S. I may not be able to post this weekend. I hope yours is great!

Recipe:
Stamp Sets: Tart & Tangy, Polka Dot Background, One of a Kind
Card Stock: whisper white, read red, bashful blue
Ink: craft white
Accessories: real red striped grosgrain ribbon, white embroidery floss, SU Markers (bashful blue, real red, old olive)
Punches: 1/16" hole, 1-1/4" circle, 1-3/8" circle

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails