Thursday, July 23, 2009

Garden Greetings Get Well

For my Stamp-A-Stack, I prepared 2 different cards with each stamp set. This is the second card with the Garden Greetings Stamp Set. IRL, the stickles in the flower centers add "wow" to the card. It's a fun and unusual layout that I found in the 2008-2009 SU Idea Book & Catalog.
.
Recipe: Stamp Set: Garden Greeting. Card Stock: old olive, brocade blue, whisper white, old olive dsp. Ink: old olive, brocade blue, bordering blue. Accessories: old olive striped grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, icicle stickles. Tools: large oval punch, scallop oval punch, nestabilities, big shot.

1 comment:

Erica said...

I loved making this card. Not knowing any better, I was looking for the gold stickles like you used in your example. Then you pointed out that the stickles seem to pick up any color they've been put on. That's so cool!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails