Thursday, July 9, 2009

Garden Birthday Wishes


Hi there!

Here's another card I CASED using the Garden Greetings Stamp Set I used yesterday. You know I normally make my birthday cards with a party theme, but this greeting came with the stamp set and I still think the card looks cheery. Definitely a girly card, though. This is the first time I layered these punched shapes together and I really like how it turned out. They are "popped up"; it just doesn't show in the photo.

Have a great day!
Tawnya

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Garden Greetings
Card Stock: rose red, pretty in pink, whisper white
Ink: rose red, pretty in pink, old olive
Accessories: 1/4" old olive grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals
Punches: word window, large oval, scallop edge, corner rounder

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails