Monday, July 6, 2009

Branching Out for Stamp Club

Happy Monday Morning!
.
I hope you had a great holiday weekend.
.
Remember me telling you about my "stamp club"? My mom, 2 friends and I try to get together once a month to stamp. We each bring a project for everyone to make. We stamped last week and this is a card I shared. It's rare that I don't make a card with ribbon or brads (or both). And I used NO dimensionals - shocker! If you look closely, you can see that I scored 1/2" in from each edge of the card front. It's very simple yet classy. I just loved the cleanness of this card. I hope you like it, too.
.
The stamp set is called Branch Out. It's not shown in the new 2009-2010 catalog, but it is on the dormant list. Although it is not shown, it is still available to order.
.
Well, I'm off to run my Monday morning errands. And Friday errands, too - don't ask :0)
Have a wonderful week!
Tawnya
.
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Branch Out
Card Stock: whisper white, riding hood red
Ink: sahara sand, kiwi kiss, riding hood red
Tools: scor-pal, paper piercer, mat pack

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails