Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Big Shot Favors


I held my first Stamp-A-Stack this past Saturday at my home. These are the favors I made for my guests. I used my Big Shot and matchbox die. The chocolates (required for any good stamping session) are wrapped in the new Razzleberry Lemonade Designer Paper. The boxes were much easier to make than I expected. The acetate can be a little stubborn to work with, but ... I won!
.
Have a great day!
Tawnya
.
Recipe: Stamp Set: Lovely Labels (retired). Cardstock: rich razzleberry, crushed curry, melon mambo, razzleberry lemonade dsp, acetate. Ink: rich razzleberry. Punches: 1-1/4" circle, 1-3/8" circle, scallop circle. Tools: Big Shot, Matchbox Die, extended cutting pad, premium crease pad.

1 comment:

Erica said...

Will found my favor this morning. That's the end of that!

Related Posts with Thumbnails