Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Best Wishes & More


Good Morning and Happy July!
.
Can you believe it's July already? Summer goes so much faster than winter.
.
Speaking of July - today is the first day to be able to order from the new Stampin' Up! 2009-2010 Idea Book and Catalog! Do you have your copy yet? In celebration, Stampin' Up! is offering a special July 1-5. You can purchase the Scallop Edge Punch for $10.99 instead of the regular price of $15.95. You can shop online 24/7 or email me. I use this punch a lot - including this card.
.
When I first saw this card, I loved it and knew I would be making my own! Blue is my favorite color, so I'm drawn to this designer paper, plus it is using one of my favorite stamp sets; "Best Wishes & More". This is a great stamp set for any stamper, especially beginning collectors. It includes sentiments and seasonal images all in one set; flower, leaf (think fall), bird, heart, and snowflake. I have lots more samples to share with you!
.
Enjoy your day!
Tawnya
.
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Best Wishes and More
Card Stock: night of navy, old olive, whsiper white, maine blueberry dsp
Ink: night of navy, old olive
Accessories: dimensionals, 1/4" old olive grosgrain ribbon
Tools: paper piercing tools, scallop edge punch, 1/2" and 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" circle punches, and scallop circle punch

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails