Friday, July 3, 2009

Autumn Time


Hello

I guess I will continue with Fall Cards since the temperatures have been so cool. Actually, I 'm still showing cards made with the Best Wishes & More Stamp Set. This is the first card I made with this stamp set and I was very pleased with the results. The flower stamp is the same one used in the blue card from 2 days ago - looks a lot different. I stamped it twice one with more mustard ink and again with chocolate chip. I used a circle punch to cut out the chocolate to layer it and look like a sunflower. So easy! The flower and the leaves are hand-cut and raised up.

Have a great day!
Tawnya

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Best Wishes & More, sentiment is non SU
Card Stock: pumpkin pie, chocolate chip, whisper white, old olive dsp
Ink: riding hood red, more mustard, old olive, chocolate chip
Accessories: riding hood striped grosgrain ribbon, dimensionals, gold brads
Punches: small oval, large oval, 3/4" circle

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails