Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Wild About This Stamp Set!


This is another one of the stamp sets that I love but haven't given enough attention to. I was so sad to see it on the Last Chance List. I have shown it before on my blog. You can see that post if you look over to the right in the list of labels. Click on "Wild About You".
.
I hope you enjoy these cards as much as I do! For this first card, I stamped the lion 3 times; once on the white panel, and twice more on scrap. I cut the main and head out of the scraps and raised them up. I also popped up the bird's wing. It is so cute in real life.


Recipe:
Stamp Set: Wild About You
Card Stock: whisper white, really rust, more mustard, old olive
Ink: more mustard, really rust, old olive
Accessories: dimensionals, old olive 5/8" grosgrain ribbon, more mustard 1/4" grosgrain ribbon, rust brads (from multi-pack from Michael's)
Tools: paper piercer and mat pack (to line up brads)


Not only does this second card showcase an awesome stamp set, it also demonstrates a filmstrip layout. Isn't it fun?! Again, I raised the lion's main (just one extra layer this time).
.
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Wild About You
Card Stock: basic black, whisper white, kraft, really rust
Ink: old olive, so saffron, going gray
Accessories: black brads, SU markers (old olive, pumpkin pie, close to cocoa)
Tools: paper piercer, mat pack, 1-1/4" square punch, 1-3/8 square punch, spiral punch
.
Have a fabulous day!
Tawnya

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails