Friday, June 19, 2009

Unforgettable Elephant


One more card with the "Happy Heart Day" elephant. I was inspired by this card. I love the these colors together - I'm sad to see Baja Breeze retiring in just 12 more days. And how sweet is the stamp? I think this card is going in my "make more" stack.
.
See the cut-out butterfly? That's from the stamp set "Flight of the Butterfly". I'm happy to share that, beginning July 1, Stampin' Up! will be offering a butterfly punch designed to punch that stamp.
.
Enjoy your day!
Tawnya
.
Recipe:
Stamps Sets: Happy Heart Day, Flight of the Butterfly
Card Stock: sahara sand, basic black, whisper white, baja breeze dsp
Ink: black staz-on, baja breeze
Accessories: copic markers, glue dots
Tools: mat pack and paper piercer

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails