Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Totally Tool Faux Wood

Hello
This is such an extremely busy time for me that I haven't had time to stamp. Sad, but true. I started this card nearly a week ago and finally took its picture today. I'm normally not into trying new stamping techniques, but I really liked the faux wood look with the Totally Tool stamp set. So I watched a video I found here and gave it a try. It wasn't difficut at all. Wood grain, screwhead brads and tool stamps - does a card get any manlier than this? Great for Father's Day.

Thanks for stopping by!
Tawnya

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Totally Tool
Card Stock: chocolate chip, more mustard, very vanilla
Ink: more mustard, close to cocoa, chocolate chip, kraft white
Accessories: screwhead brads (from Michael's), copics markers
Punch: ticket corner

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails