Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Starry Congrats


Happy Wednesay! We're halfway to the weekend!

"Say It With Scallops" is another great stamp set that is retiring June 30. It's a Ronald McDonald Set; for each set sold Stampin' Up! donates $2 to the Ronald McDonald house. I really like these stamps so I will be holding on to them for awhile. If you scroll down my list of "labels" over on the right, you can see that I've posted several other cards using this same stamp set. I made this card for an Eagle Scout Court of Honor.


Have a great day!
Tawnya


Recipe:
Stamp Set: Say It With Scallops
Card Stock: whisper white, bashful blue, pacific point, riding hood red
Ink: riding hood red
Accessories: riding hood red striped grosgrain ribbon, silver brads
Punches: 1-1/4" square, small star, large star

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails