Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Roller Coasters

Not the kind at amusement parks. Have you ever spent the day on an emotional roller coaster? Yesterday was an one for me. Extreme joy and sadness all in one day.
Yesterday was our 25th Wedding Anniversary. That's the joy part. The stamp set I'm featuring right now is Life's a Breeze. Very befitting because that describes being married to my husband - a breeze. He is so strong, supportive, sweet and wonderful in every way. He's at work now and just thinking about him makes me smile and warms my heart. God certainly blessed me with him!
Yesterday, a very wonderful person from our church died in a car accident. I've had the privilege of serving with him and can testify to the Kingdom work that he did on a daily basis. Truly an amazing spirit that will be missed by so many. There's comfort in knowing that he now lives with Jesus. When I sat down at my computer this morning I did not feel like blogging. Then I remembered Tom telling me that he and his wife never threw away a card that I sent them. After being displayed, they had their own place on the bookshelf to be saved.... So, today I blog.

I chose a card this morning that is light and cheery but at the same time is kind of serene and relaxing. Both stamp sets used are retiring June 30.




Recipe:

Stamp Sets: Life's a Breeze, Seeing Spots
Card Stock: old olive, real red, bashful blue, whisper white, certainly celery
Ink: real red, old olive, certainly celery, bashful blue
Accessories: 5/8" old olive ribbon, dimensionals

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails