Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Pretty in Pink


This is another card using the retiring stamp set "Happy Heart Day". I think this little elephant is so cute! I stamped her twice; once on white and again on pink polka dot. I cut out the pink and layered it over the white image. I did the same with the butterfly. If you look closely, you can see that I embossed the large pink layer with blocked hearts. When I looked at the end result, I wished I had masked off the "to an unforgettable friend" part of the stamp. Next time - I think this stamp set is staying in my collection.
.
Have a super day!
Tawnya
.
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Happy Heart Day
Card Stock: real red, basic black, pretty in pink, whisper white, pretty in pink dsp (hostess pack I)
Ink: black staz-on
Accessories: copic markers, red grosgrain ribbon, white gel pen
Tools: 1-1/4" and 1-3/8" and scallop circle punches, cuttle bug embossing folder, big shot

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails