Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Life's a Breeze - Dark Side


Sent home again. I had to report to jury duty today and once again was not chosen to serve. I really don't mind serving - I understand about civic duty etc., etc. But it is a little frustrating to spend 1/2 day for nothing. I'm glad to be excused today, though, because it's sunny and I'm home for Jeff's day off.
Continuing with the Life's a Breeze stamp set. So what do you think? Do you like the bold, dark colors of this card of the softer colors on the last one? Very different looks!

Recipe:
Stamp Set: Life's a Breeze
Card Stock: basic black, whisper white, real red, more mustard, garden green, tempting turquoise
Ink: garden green, tempting turquoise, real red, more mustard, white craft
Accessories: dimensionals
Punches: scallop circle, 1-1/4" circle, 1-3/8: circle

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails