Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Just B ... going


Hello!
.
I didn't mean for my title to sound snarky (I'm using your word - Kyle). It means that the "Just B" stamp set is going away for good today. I hadn't used this set for awhile so I pulled it out today and whipped these up very quickly. It's a fun stamp set - there's the large B (I thought it was for Bonnell), a bee, flower and several words; cuz, fabulous, happy, for birthday, for baby, yourself.
.
The new catalog starts tomorrow. Email if you would like your own copy.
.
Have a great evening!
Tawnya
Recipe Card #1:
Stamp Set: Just B
Card Stock: bashful blue, whisper white, chocolate chip, close to cocoa dsp
Ink: craft white, bashful blue, close to cocoa
Accessories: 5/8 chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, brown brad, dimensionals
Tools: 1-1/4 and 1-3/8" circle punches


Recipe Card #2:
Stamp Set: Just B
Card Stock: purely pomegranate, whisper white, cutie pie dsp
Ink: bashful blue, craft white, so saffron
Accessories: 5/8" certainly celery twill ribbon, green brad, dimensionals

1 comment:

Erica said...

I just sent out a B cuz card today! I thought it was a great way to let somebody know I'd been thinking about them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails