Monday, June 15, 2009

A Happy Heart Mouse


Happy Monday!
.
I hope you had a great weekend. Ours was nice. Busy, but nice. It was cold & rainy for Kyle's college orientation, but beautiful for his open house. I am thankful that the one nice day all week was when we needed it.
.
Graduations and jury duty are over and I couldn't wait to head to my stamping area yesterday. I decided to work (play) with another retiring stamp set called "Happy Heart Day". It's found in the Valentine section of the catalog, but I think it can be used much more than that. However, the card I'm showing today actually is the card I sent for Valentine's Day this year. I'll be showing you more samples with this same set throughout the week.
.
Have a great week!
Tawnya
.
Recipe:
Stamp Set: Happy Heart Day
Card Stock: bashful blue, so saffron, whisper white, cutie pie dsp
Ink: staz-on black
Accessories: bashful blue striped grosgrain ribbon, flower brad (non SU), dimensionals, SU markers
Tools: 3 flower punch

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails